Sunday, November 14, 2021

Trees


We attended our church service this morning.

So good to be there!

Came home to make bacon and eggs for our breakfast,

something we've been doing since we haven't 

been eating out. 

It's fine but will be nice to do that again someday!

It's a chilly Sunday...

typical fall weather!


Some blue sky weather on Wednesday....

Our woods are so gorgeous!!





The driveway was covered!
Actually there were more leaves later but I missed getting a pic.



Late afternoon walk
which is darn near dusk right now.



Today...
leaves are falling fast!

We now can see buildings again.
Houses will be next.
It's ok but I'm always ready for the secluded feeling
leaves bring in the spring!



Got a new bulb for my vintage ceramic tree!
So blessed to own that tree...
might seem crazy but I really wanted one 
and there it is
just blessing me to pieces 😊

Happy November Sunday to you...

be blessed, stay well! ❤

7 comments:

Mari said...

It's just beautiful in your area. Our leaves are falling fast too - and we've had snow!
I like your vintage tree. My mom made one years ago when she did ceramics. Now I always think of her when I see one.

Theresa said...

Beautiful Fall leaves and yes they are steady falling here too. I love your tree, I have a smaller one and it will be pulled from the attic soon:) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

In my opinion this is the beautiful time of the years - the colors are so bright.

Vintage Girl 901 said...

Oh my friend, what a beautiful view! I could get used to that. I may sit on my porch more if I could see that everyday. I need to do a little more of that. Although, I don't have to run around crazy, I'm still learning how to pace myself since our move to the simple life again.

NanaDiana said...

Our leaves fell late this year and so we had a snow storm that was blowing leaves and snow at the same time. Now they will not be able to collect the leaves until Spring. Bacon and eggs sounds good but it is fun to eat breakfast out, too.

I hope you have a wonderful Fall weekend. xo Diana

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Thanks for showing the beautiful fall colors still in your yard and neighborhood, Doris. There are some trees with leaves remaining here, but the ones outside our apt window are bare now. Your little ceramic tree is very nice.

Jean said...

I love your vintage tree too!!