Friday, November 5, 2021

Feeling Blessed

 Sometimes it's good for the soul to pause and consider the blessings. Life can get busy and sometimes challenging (to say the least) but the blessings are ALWAYS there!

Been so long since I've posted, I might have to read the last one so I don't accidently repeat anything! 


This tree in our neighborhood is so beautiful!


Fall looks good around here!



These mums accidently survived winter last year.
Dale started taking care of them when they started showing green...
pleased as punch!!


Last week we had a Spoil Day by Nana.

Wondering what that is?

It's a parents away day so kids get spoiled by Nana ❤❤

Went to Son's for ice cream.
Yum!!

Noah really wanted to go to a park,
 Aidan had school work to do,
Zoe was getting over a cold and didn't feel up to it,
so I took him to Daniel's Den at our church.

He is a climber!
Nothing scares him.





Had a fabulous time!


Sitting on top of the world 😊






He moved the entire hour we were there!

Later I ordered our dinner from Mod Pizza....
their choice and sooo yummy.

One of the kids also suggested Starbucks...
but Nana said we had to save some spoiling for another time.

Fun day, tired Nana!


Another day the kids wanted to carve pumpkins.
I was going grocery shopping at Aldi
and they still had some!

Ooey, gooey!
The boys would squish the guts in their hands then want to shake my hand...
they thought that was hilarious!


They were pleased!


Trick or Treat!

Noah, Zoe and neighbor Molly.
Zoe and Molly dressed as characters in the Scooby-Doo movie
They had a blast!



Bear and friends wanted to be in on the fun too!


Granddaughter Brinley had a birthday!

I took her birthday gift over when she got home from school.

Cambrie was interested in seeing it too!



Brinley loves clothes...
Ellen and I had lots of fun shopping at Old Navy.

She loved what we picked out for her!

Her mommy sent me this picture the next day..
she wore it to school!
Adorable 10 year old ❤

That's it for today.

Have a wonderful weekend,
keep warm, stay well!

And keep counting your blessings!



















4 comments:

Debby said...

I love your front door with matching pots! Pretty!

Kathy said...

What a wonderful time you have been having with your grands. I always planted my mums outside and they came back year after year. I think the longest I had them was five years before they died. Hope yours come back next year too. That Noah is a kid after my own heart. If I were younger I would be climbing with him.

Theresa said...

SO true, we have many blessings! Love seeing the fun times having treats and playing at the park! THAT tree is GORGEOUS! Happy Birthday Brinley, sweet smiles and a very cute outfit! Enjoy your Saturday dear Doris, HUGS!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Looks like the grand had a great time weith ice cream, pizza and Noah sure looked pleased with himself playing on all that equipment.