Friday, September 24, 2021

Beach and Grands Fun

 Last week at this time I was preparing for a trip to Rehoboth Beach, DE. Driving is not a favorite of mine but we have a van and it makes sense. Two moms and daughters went in one car and I drove my van with Ellen and another mom and daughter. When we went places in Rehoboth I drove all of us to wherever we were headed. 

We did all our usual fun things....


Eating!
Bethany Blues
Grotto Pizza
Ice cream, of course!



Boardwalk walks to walk off our dinners!



Beach time!
Sunny, warm, and blue skies, the best.

We also watched two movies....
Peter Rabbit 2
Cinderella, a new Amazon Prime movie.

We loved them both!

Was a really good weekend and I appreciate these friendships soooo much!

Our girls ❤


We love the beach!!


Ellen and me at Grottos...
our favorite pizza!



Would love to always have that view 😊



Marge claims her street! πŸ˜€



Last Thursday we had some special guests...

We had lunch on the porch.
Here Noah and Carson are comparing heights 😊

I finally gave Carson his birthday gift!

I think he likes it!

One funny thing...
I gave him a book I had already gotten for him
but did not remember!
So I went to my bin and pulled out another one I had..
He loves books and I love giving books to my grandchildren.
They get at least one for their birthday...
until they are older and it's impossible to choose one!







Swinging and playing hide and seek,
always!

We all just love when they come!!

And now I must finish this and get started on what I wish to accomplish today.
At least it isn't pouring today as it was yesterday.

Have a great weekend!





3 comments:

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

It was fun seeing you and Ellen enjoying the beach trip, Doris. Sorry we missed catching up with you on our recent Lancaster visit, but there will be another time. Glad you all had such great weather too. A perfect way to end summer.

Mari said...

I love that your group does a get away every year. It looks like you had a good time again.
Carson looks pretty happy!

Laurel Wood said...

These are the best pictures…..so many smiles! The beach looks beautiful. Looks like Carson was thrilled with his gift. Have a nice afternoon. Xoxo