Thursday, April 22, 2021

Another Nice Day



 Who doesn’t like a nice day?? I’m particularly fond of them and so are some special little boys! 

Tuesday, April 20

The day was sunny and in the low 70’s. 

Perfect for a play date! 

Called Greta to see if the boys could come over

and they were excited to come. 

First Carson had to do some school. 

Noah kept asking me if it was time yet for them to come...

he was mighty anxious to play with his cousins!



They always love playing on the trampoline. 
Here the brothers were putting their faces 
down on the floor and Noah
would take things under it for what ever reason...
One thing was his stinky shoe!!!
They thought that was hilarious! 

Carson got new shoes and 
wanted to show them to Noah. 

Noah is wearing shoes that were Carson’s! 
Carson wore his cool boots
because it was easier to take them off for the trampoline. 


Noah showed off his Ninja warrior skills!









He has been really practicing! 

They played hide and seek too. 
Zoe hid and they hunted. 
She was hard to find!


And they did some swinging too. 


What a fun day! 

Greta and I visited while they played. 

I call these times soul filler days.
And that is exactly what they are! 

A soul filler weekend starts tomorrow morning. 
My sister, Mary Ellen, and I are going to
our sister Jean’s house till Sunday! 

We always have the best time and I’m 
Sooooooo ready for it!

All my siblings are planning to be in PA
for a weekend sib gathering in July. 
Sooooo anxious for that too! 

Currently we are not having warm weather,
quite the opposite. 

Mid 40’s and very windy all day today. 
Felt like winter!
And another freeze warning tonight...
Will the few lilac buds 
on our little bush make it???
Oh I hope so! 







3 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

What fun pics of the boys. So glad they had this time together. I hope you will have a GREAT weekend. Our weather is cool and windy too.
❤️

Theresa said...

Oh what fun for the kids to get to play. The weather has been cool here and today it is raining, but we need it. Enjoy your time with your Sisters, I know you will:) Sending HUGS and PRAYERS your way!

Jean said...

You have such a wonderful place for the grands to play!

Good grief, our soul filler weekend is over already and I'm just now reading this!