Friday, December 4, 2020

It's December!

 Hello December!

That seemed to come around so fast

not that I'm complaining.

I love December!


First, let me highlight our Thanksgiving day.

Even though we didn't have guests this year

we still had a really good day.



Let's eat!


We ate plenty
and everything was so good!!

After dinner we watched 
A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving,

Always a favorite ♥


The next day we started getting out Christmas.

Yay!!!!!

Even Bear got into it ☺

Ellen got an early Christmas gift...

It's something she has really wanted!


Olaf!

He will eventually be moved to the front yard.

I'm working on decorating the inside....

Slowly but surely.


More pictures as I get it done....
almost there!


Hopefully I'll get some decor on the porch tomorrow
where there still hangs a fall wreath,
dead mums are in the big blue pots,
and pumpkins still sit in front of them.

One day at a time!


Take care, stay warm, stay healthy!







8 comments:

Mari said...

Looks like a nice day! Quieter isn't all bad, right?
Hooray for Olaf!

Kathy said...

Olaf! Joe loves Olaf and loved seeing this picture. Ellen looks so happy. A quiet day isn't bad at all.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Mmmmm you had a yummy Thankgiving. Glad Ellen got Olaf I know it made her happy. Have a good weekend.

Jean said...

I love it all! Ofaf looking in the door is SO CUTE!!

NanaDiana said...

It looks like you had a wonderful thanksgiving, Doris...and leftovers, I'm sure. I am turkeyed out for a while myself-lol
Love Olaf-how cute is that!!!
Have a wonderful night- xo Diana

Theresa said...

Yes, the holidays look a little different but still nice being with our loved ones. Next year, we will return to normal... I PRAY! OLAF is too stinking cute and I am sure brings smiles to all of the family. The decorating around here is about done and I am working on my wrapping, a little each day. Have a blessed and beautiful day dear Doris, HUGS!

Susie said...

Doris, It looks so nice at your house. Hope you are all well and enjoying the season. I like Ellen's Olaf. Wishing you the best. Blessings xoxo, Susie

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Thankfully, you have family living in the same household so that you had folks to celebrate with which was great and the meal looked so good even in the photos. Yeah to Ellen for that Olaf gift which should look great in the front yard. Big bear looked exhausted even before the holiday decorating started, poor thing.