Thursday, November 26, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving!



 
My wish for you today! 

Started my day...
Slow as usual (or the way I prefer 😊)



Newspaper after Thanksgiving sales,
 Today show,
Coffee!

There’s a new Christmas tree waiting to be adorned,
a box with garland waiting to be hung, 
a birthday gift waiting to be given. 

And potatoes needing to be peeled, 
Corn to be made into baked corn,
A pumpkin pie to be put together....

Maybe that’s my clue to get moving??? 

Have a very blessed day, my friends! 




8 comments:

Kathy said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day! Wish I were in Lancaster with you. But soon.

Mari said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! My potatoes are peeled, the turkey is cooking, the corn is waiting...

Laurel Wood said...

Hope your thanksgiving has been nice. Xoxo

NanaDiana said...

Hope you got it all done before dinner! lol. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving night- xo Diana

Susie said...

Doris, I love to start my mornings ...slow and peaceful..they don't always start that way...but we can dream can't we? :):) Hope your day was blessed with your family helping out. xoxo, Susie

Theresa said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Ours was smaller but still good🦃. Have a blessed evening dear friend. Hugs

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Late in reading this post, Doris, but hope you and your family enjoyed a good holiday. We celebrated at home for the first time in years with a party of two and did a turkey and all the trimmings with leftovers this year!

Terra said...

I like your autumn wreath in your header photo, it is gorgeous. I enjoy days that start slow too with a cup of tea. Every other day I treat myself to a cup of coffee. Yum.