Saturday, October 24, 2020

Fall in All it’s Glory

Fall has exploded around here this week! 


Thursday

Foggy but beautiful!


It was still a little foggy and drizzly
when I came home from my hair appointment. 

But later the sun came out 
and brought us a gorgeous day. 

We went for a walk after mommy went to work.







Noah loves this big pumpkin in a neighbors yard. 




Pumpkins have shown up on our front porch,
Yay!!

Just before dinner Noah asked
to go for another walk. 
Dinner was just about finished so we went....

Another beautiful tree!


But
we did not go the way he wanted to go!
He’s a master sulker  πŸ˜



More pretty trees! 
I’m not kidding when I say
Fall has exploded!


He got over his disappointment.  
He even wanted to keep going 
when we got to the end of this part! 

But I needed to get dinner finished up. 
He was good with that πŸ‘

We had really warm days this week
but that is changing. 
 It’s chilly tonight 
and a really
chilly day forecasted tomorrow. 

Stay warm, my friends! 

(I’m watching Hallmark Christmas movies.
Are you?)





6 comments:

Jean said...

I laughed at the “master sulker” picture, lol!! Fall really did explode this week, and with the warmer weather it was heavenly. If only we could keep it all winter.

Susie said...

Doris, We knew a little boy who would pout and his arms would almost reach the ground. LOL. Your grandson seems to be doing that. Glad he decided to be happy. I like that children want to walk. The fall colors and decor look great around your neighborhood. I can not believe how quickly October seems to have gone by. Blessings for some wonderful outdoor days. xoxo, Susie

Laurel Wood said...

The pics from your walk are gorgeous, I love the pumpkins and mums by your front door. Stay safe and warm, raining hard here today, xoxo

Mari said...

It's so pretty!
I love the sulking photo. I think we've all seen our kids and grands in that same pose!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

As much as Noah liked that pumpkin, I liked his orange socks and shorts. Glad you are all enjoying fall walks in the neighborhood and seeing such beautiful colors too.

Theresa said...

The trees are gorgeous. Ours are still not colorful yet. Enjoy your day dear friend. Hugs.