Monday, July 13, 2020

Around the Yard

Here's what's growing around here....

The hydrangeas in the backyard.
This was here when we moved.
Thrilled to pieces with how many blooms are on it this year!


Lilies at the bottom of the backyard.

Our backyard is on a rather steep slope
and I rarely go down there!
(didn't go down there for this pic☺)


Canna lilies, lots of them!


Nothing like a fresh tomato!
Waiting for a red one.


Grape tomatoes too!


Peppers! Yum.

It was nice enough today to have my lunch on the deck.

What a nice break from the heat and humidity we had last week.



Bear Tales

Sometimes it's really hard to take a nap
 in this busy and (sometimes) noisy house ☺ 
Looks like he's really struggling on this day, poor guy. 




7 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

Your hydrangea is gorgeous!!! Our back is steep also and I just look from up above! lol Poor Bear....can't get his sleep! Praying for and sending my love to you all. xoxo

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

The flowers are so pretty, especially the hydrangeas - love the pink. Hope your Tuesday will be a good day.

Debby said...

I love hydrangeas. Next on my list to plant one day. Thank you for sharing.

Kathy said...

Your yard is lovely! I love all your flowers. And your tomatoes are way ahead of mine. Poor Bear! I hope he finally got his nap.

Theresa said...

So many pretties around your house! I have been at the beach all week and I look forward to seeing what's blooming around my house when I get home tmo! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

Karen said...

YOUR DEEP PINK HYDRANGEA IS AMAZING. HAVE A NICE WEEKEND.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Hope you get some nice tomatoes, Doris. They are Pat's favorite summer fruit/veggie, some people call them by both names. He also thanks you for the birthday 🎂 wishes. It was a low-key celebration with just us too, but we made the best of the day.