Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Bear Tales

Sometimes I feel very motivated to write a post.
Sometimes I don't.

It can easily go too long between posts
then I have so much I could share 
but I don't want to bore you with too much...

Crazy, isn't it!

Let's see where this will take us today.....

It's a hot day,
a good indoors day.

A good blogging day!

So here we go....

A Tale of a Bear

On Christmas morning our grandson got a special gift,
a BIG bear!

He came in a big box wrapped in plastic.



The little guy was quite pleased!


Awww!


Fast forward to April.....

Who knew the role this bear would play in keeping us sane
and laughing throughout this season of
staying in place
during the Covid 19 pandemic??


If you are a FB friend
you are most likely quite aware how this bear
has become a bit known ☺

I will let you in on some of his antics....

One day I caught him looking out the window 
to watch the world go by...
except there was little 'world' going by. 

Everyone was staying home.


Bummer!


Another day somewhere around the end of April
all this social distancing was really getting to him.


He was throwing a bit of a fit!

I told him he needed an attitude adjustment
or there would be consequences.



Oh there were consequences!!


The next day he decided to try some exercise....

I think I can, I think I can...

Good bear!!

Then he found an iPad...

Oh brother.

Finally, a nice day....
I walked out to the porch to drink my breakfast smoothie.

Of all the nerve!!!!


I was nice and gave him a cup of coffee...

then told him to hightail it off my chair!!

He marched right to the front porch.

You just gotta shake your head at him sometimes ☺

He really enjoyed interacting with the kiddos ♥





  


It seems he's taken to the newspaper comics.

Caught him reading them more than once...


HaHaHaHa!!


We will end today with him enjoying a snack on the deck.


            More Tales to come.

Enjoy your day  ♥


9 comments:

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Loved these bear pics and could barely keep the smile off my face, Doris. That Christmas present certainly has become a member of your family. Does he (or she) have a name now?

Susie said...

hahaha...I love your bear. What a great member of the family. Great imaginations there at your house too. Blessings to all, xoxo, Susie

Laurel Wood said...

I have really enjoyed this bear's antics! The nerve of him to lounge in your favorite chair on the porch! lol xoxo

Mari said...

I've really enjoyed seeing what Mr Bear has been up to!

Kathy said...

You know I love Bear since I always comment on your fb posts. I hope when all this social distancing is over I can get to meet him in person. Maybe he can make a guest appearance on my blog!

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

It has been fun following Mr. Bear and his activities. Have a good Wed.

Theresa said...

Love seeing what the family bear is up to:0 The funniest one to me is on the toilet, hahahaha! Enjoy your day dear Doris, HUGS!

Cindy said...

What a great post! I loved all those poses!

We bought our youngest daughter a large stuffed horse when she was about 4. It didn't stand up very well by itself but she loved that thing and still talks about it to this day. (She'll be 30 this year.)

Jean said...

He is just toooo cute!! And I love how much fun you're having with him! I can't believe how huge he is! The other Christmas Sammy got an enormous tiger at Target, but I'm not sure it was quite that big.