Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Lots to Love

We are now having warm weather...
some may even say today is hot.
Not me...
bring it on!

I love seeing the trees with leaves....



This is the tree that will come down soon.




I love flowers too.





And porch time!

I had a helper to wash the table ♥


Relaxing is nice too ☺

Oh yes indeed!

Yesterday I dug out the summer wreath for the front door.




The big box which holds the wreaths is on the bottom 
with a lot of totes and boxes on top.
It's a pain but it is the way it is...
I don't change them often, thankfully!

This kid...

We were watching the sky start to show some blue...
he was excited!!

His sister was bored so we made some GF bar cookies one day.

She does a really good job!

Oh, and the cookies were delicious.
(and nearly gone already ☺)

That's it for today.
Take care! 

7 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

So happy your temps have warmed and the trees are green! Your porch looks like a fun place to be. Wish I could sit and chat with you and enjoy a cup of coffee and a cookie!

Karen said...

YOUR YARD AND WREATH ARE JUST LOVELY. ENJOY!

NanaDiana said...

What wonderful family photos, Doris. Your outdoor garden areas are gorgeous. Happy Tuesday- xo Diana

Susie said...

Doris, Love your flowers. Lots of fun on that now porch. Oh glad you mentioned the summer wreath, I will get mine out too. :) Blessings to all there, take care. xoxo, Susie

Mari said...

Your yard is just beautiful! I love the photo of the tree that is coming down. It's sad to see trees come down, but sometimes it's necessary.
Kids look like they are all having fun!
It snowed here 2 weeks ago and today it was in the 80's!

Theresa said...

Leaves on the trees, flowers blooming and porch sitting. Sounds perfect to me. It is rainy here but not cold, so I will take the warmth even with the rain. Enjoy your day dear Doris, HUGS!

Jean said...

Well you know how I feel about all of this! I’m sitting on my front porch as I write! I think I dozed off for a while. Had to close my mouth a few times, lol!!