Monday, May 18, 2020

A Birthday Boy

* I started this last week one day.
I got interrupted...
 a common occurrence these days!!

Soo, let me continue.
(a shorter one than planned)

**************************************

A Birthday Boy

Last week the youngest member of this household had a birthday.
He was SO excited!
(...of course it's now more than a week...)

The many expressions of our 5 yr. old!


Gifts were a very special part of his day!


He requested a baseball cake and mommy delivered!

His other grandparents joined the festivities by  FaceTime!




The next day Pop Pop and daddy hung his new swing.


Showing how it's done!


They are having a great time on that swing!

Gina and Justin came the day after his birthday
with a gift they found for a great price
and said they couldn't resist....



It was quite the gift!!
Of course assembly required ☺


Didn't get to ride it that day because the battery needed charged.

The next day was cold and wet..
but they took it for a spin anyway!

I was on my bed looking at the birds
and heard them coming.

Too cute!!

The grass was too wet, I think,
and most likely too many people riding ☺

Someone saw me with the camera....

Hey, Nana!!

Oh my word, I laughed and laughed!!

These kids keep us entertained!

************************************

Next post will be about my Mother's Day.
Hopefully posted tomorrow! 

God bless you and keep you well.
Sending love and hugs!
♥♥♥ 








4 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

What a wonderful birthday for a sweet little boy! That swing looks like fun!

Theresa said...

Happy 5th Birthday fun and YES that was an awesome gift! I know they will ALL enjoy it when the weather is nice again:) Have a blessed day dear Doris, HUGS!

Mari said...

What a wonderful birthday for him! I like that swing and I know he will have lots of fun on that car! The cake is really cute.

Jean said...

How fun! Wow, Aiden looks like Christy on that last picture!