Saturday, April 4, 2020

Oh what a week it's been

Happy Saturday!

As with many of you
we aren't going anywhere.

We are finding things to do; 
most days look like the one before and the one before that!

I've been nowhere
I've seen no one other than the 7 people I live with...

Oh what a week it's been ☺☺☺

But I am learning some new ways to connect!

Today Ellen and I did a zoom video chat with her friends!
(and moms)

It was a first for most of us
but we got it done =)

We talked and laughed
and miss each other like crazy.

Oh, when this thing is over....

********************************

In other news,

Easter is coming!
I put out a few things.

Don't have much for Easter baskets 
but I think there's enough candy to put in eggs for an Easter egg hunt
for the kiddos we live with.

Sure will be a different Easter.

**********************************


A little boy wanted to go bowling
so he and Pop Pop made some pins from a heavy cardboard tube
that was just laying around.

This bowling ally is an old fashioned establishment,
Pop Pop was the pinsetter ☺

*************************************

Every once in awhile we get a little sun.


It's been so cool lately.
Spring is on a standstill.

The trees are ready to pop just as soon as we get some warmth and sun.
I will welcome both!





Till the next time, 
take care, stay well.

(if you have any extra sun, send me some. I've been missing it!)

God Bless You!

5 comments:

Karen said...

THE BOWLING LOOKS LIKE A LOT OF FUN. GLAD YOU ARE DOING OKAY.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

I think we are all in the 'same boat' as far as staying home and finding things to do. The bowling game was creative for sure. Stay safe.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Looks like your family are finding creative outlets indoors, Doris. We need some sunshine here too after several days of rain. Glad you are all staying well.

Mari said...

I like the bowling alley!
We did Zoom with our kids last week. It's not the same as being there, but it was great to touch base.

Theresa said...

At least you have people in your house, I sure wish we did:) I will send you some sunshine if you send me some of your little ones:) Have a blessed day dear Doris, HUGS!