Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Happy St.Patty's Day!

I am not Irish.
But I want to wish you all a happy day anyway!

Ellen is dressed for the day ☺

She got the scarf to wear to the dance 
she was going to go to on Friday
but got canceled.
Looks so cute!


I've been diligent on running our diffusers!
Young Living essential oils is the only kind I use.

How about the green for today? 
I like it!

***********************************

Ellen got me the neatest gift for my birthday.


I knew exactly where I would hang it as soon as I opened it.

Perfect!!

Nothing I already had seemed to fit in that spot
so I thought I would keep a lookout for something.

She saved me the trouble!

**********************************

Yesterday we got the very sad news that a good friend of Ellen's
passed away.

Elizabeth, pictured here with her mother.

It's so hard to comprehend that she will no longer
 be a part of this special group of friends!



Oh how we loved her 
and how we will miss her!!
Our hearts hurt.

This is a favorite picture...
Ellen with Elizabeth and her dad.
Coach T has been her baseball coach for years....
but she always pretends to not be glad to see him...
and he goes out of his way to greet her ☺

Please pray for this family.
This loss is devastating!

Oh course because of the pandemic going on
there will be a private service only.

Again so sad!!

They do plan to have a celebration of life service 
when this mess is over.

Elizabeth, we will plan on celebrating you real good!
Because you, sweet girl, are more than worthy. ♥

*************************

Still hunkered down at home.
Did some cleaning today.....
seems like a good thing to do!

Please take care! 

5 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

Ellen looks beautiful and the scarf is lovely.
I am so very sorry to read of Elizabeth's passing. May the Lord bless her family and friends in such a difficult time. I know this is devastating.
xoxo

Mary Ellen said...

My heart goes out to Elizabeth's parents and her dear friends and you Mothers.
It will be so helpful when there can be a celebration of her life.

I love the good words on your wall hangings. I want to look for art pieces with positive statements to hang in my house.

Mari said...

Ellen looks so cute! I love the sign she got you.
I'm sorry for the loss of her friend. I know that group will really miss her.

Theresa said...

Ellen is gorgeous in her pretty scarf, I forgot to wear mine:( I am SO sorry about Ellen's friend, I will surely pray for that family and all of you who loved her. Ellen's gift to you is PERFECT, what it says and where you put it. Enjoy your day dear Doris, we are hunkered down here too. HUGS!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Our condolences to Elizabeth's family and to all her friends, especially Ellen. Such sad news to read especially now when any celebration will also have to be delayed. Ellen's looked very lovely in all the green and your sign was a wonderful bday gift.