Wednesday, February 26, 2020

A Movie and A Birthday

Going to attempt another quick post...
remember I said that I don't know how to do quick?

Oh well
I'm trying again ☺

On Monday Ellen and I finally went to see 
Frozen II.

It's a terrible selfie but I'm  showing it anyway.

The movie recently came to the discount theater near us, yay!

We thought we might have the theater to ourselves 
but just before the movie started 
two ladies with a small child came in.

She loved the movie!

I'd also like to see Little Women
which is showing there.

Ellen isn't interested but Zoe and Christy are
soooo, maybe we will get there.
Hopefully.

**************************************

Yesterday we celebrated a birthday girl.

Zoe is 10!
And she wanted to decorate her own cake.



Look at that cake!!
A cute llama!


We sing.
She blows!


Success!
Lets eat cake.

And that is just what we did 
and it was delicious!!


Time to wrap this up.
Look at that, I think I did a quick post ☺



8 comments:

Karen said...

YOU HAVE A LOT TO CELEBRATE! THANKS FOR SHARING THE SWEET PICS.

Theresa said...

Congrats on getting a quick post in:) A movie sounds nice on a cold day! Love that cake, Happy 10th Birthday Zoe! Have a blessed day dear Doris, HUGS!

Susie said...

Wow, Zoe did a fabulous job decorating her cake. I love it. 10 the best age. Not a baby and not so grown. Ellen looks cute beside the poster of Frozen . Tell her I think her hairband is so pretty. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Mari said...

Happy Birthday Zoe! The cake is so cute!

Vintage Girl 901 said...

You did good! That precious little girl looks like Ellen. We loved Frozen and I failed to get photos of the girls! It's now out on DVD, I think. Of course, I can't figure out how to connect the DVD since we connected the Fire Stick. Which we didn't connect. Our SIL did. He tried to explain it all and I'm like, never mind, just do what you do! Too stuck in my old ways to learn new ones. So fun to read your post again!

Jean said...

Wow, I so wish we had a discount theater up here!! I too would love to see Little Women.

Zoe is so cute in those glasses!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Belated Happy Birthday wishes to the birthday girl, Zoe, and her cake looked wonderful. Frozen II will be a free showing at our local library this spring so I may go to see it there.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Zoe did a good job icing the cake and bet it was a good one. Glad you and Ellen got to see the movie.