Thursday, December 12, 2019

This and That


Random and brief ☺

Woke up to a winter wonderland on Wednesday morning!
Just enough to be pretty.

******************************

We celebrated Ellen's friend, Marissa, on Saturday.
She is now 26!


The girls played a fun game.
They passed gifts and unwrapped layer after layer when the music stopped.
Lots of laughter!


Ellen and the birthday girl.


The mamas have some fun too ☺
These people ♥♥♥

***************************

Our granddaughter, Zoe, danced in The Nutcracker on Wednesday morning.




She was Clara!
And I missed it....
Came late because of an appointment that ran late =(

She is a sweetie!

*********************************

I'm  getting the decorating done bit by bit.

Stairs on our basement level.




I hang little bells on the backside...
kiddos like to ring them ☺


Like the towel?

I'll post more pictures another time.

***********************************

This fella.....

Seen at the podiatrist office!
How appropriate!

****************************

Aidan and Zoe are performing in 
A Children's Christmas Carol.
We saw it on Sunday afternoon...

We loved it!!

Aidan is almost unrecognizable!
Zoe so cute in her little hat.


My sister snapped this picture of us ♥

***************************

Our son-in-law and granddaughter read the advent reading on Sunday.

My view of them because I was on stage with the worship team.

************************

Well, that's it for today. 
There's a load of laundry that I really should take care of 
but I'm about all done for today.

Worn out!

Bed will feel soooo good!
Good night, my friends!

9 comments:

Mari said...

That first photo is so pretty!
Ellen's group of friends has so much fun, and I think the moms do too!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

We also had snow again this week, but only about an inch. it was pretty while is lasted on the trees. Lots of holiday events going on in your family, Doris.

Deb J. in Utah said...

Looks like you have had some fun times lately. I love what you have down with the banister on your stairway. That looks great! See you again soon. Enjoy the rest of the week!

Laurel Wood said...

I love the way you have decorated your stairs! Fun to see Ellen and her friends at the birthday party. Zoe looks so pretty in her red dress! Your home/yard look so pretty in the snow. xoxo

Cindy said...

This is my first time on your blog, I've come over from Ramblings of a Retired Lady. That picture of the snow is gorgeous! You have a beautiful family and I look forward to reading your blog!

Karen said...

Looks like a lot of fun things going on with your family! Have a blessed weekend

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

I am jealous of your snow! lol Your home is looking Christmasy and so pretty. Glad Ellen had fun with her friends and the Mothers enjoyed the time as well. Have a good Friday.

Theresa said...

Busy times but OH SO fun! I loved the pictures of your actor and actress, a great time to remember for them and you! Performing on stage teaches children so much! Have a blessed day dear Doris, HUGS!

Jean said...

Such fun events! I absolutely love the decorations on your banister! I miss having stairs - probably for that reason only, haha!!