Monday, November 25, 2019

A Surprise!

What a surprise we had yesterday!

Just a few flakes among the raindrops then....

Snow!!
It snowed pretty heavily for about 3 hrs or so.

I took this picture as we were coming up the hill to our home.


Our driveway


Yes, it was very pretty!

But I cannot say I was very thrilled to see snow this soon.
(Not that it never happens)



The kiddos did not agree with me....

It was perfect for some great playing!


Just enough to get out the sled!


Big brother gives little brother a push...


Away he goes....


Oh dear, something seems to be going  wrong...



A flip....


All's well that ends well!

They were having so much fun!


And  then the skies cleared,
the sun came out


The snow was disappearing!


Quite a different look a few hours later!

*************************

Was a nice day today. Not that I saw much of it.

I worked on that shelf in our little living room 
ALL DAY!

I was so caught up in my work that 
I never took time for lunch.

And
 I forgot to go to school to get Zoe.

Oh dear, oh dear.

The school had to call me. 

Guess there's a first time for everything!

**********************

Wishing you a most relaxing Monday evening! 
(I'll be watching The Voice)


5 comments:

Karen said...

We had a couple of inches of snow recently. The first snowfall is always exciting to me. Your photos are so pretty.

Theresa said...

Oh that snow is SO pretty and happy it faded away before Thanksgiving! It is almost here:) Little ones and their energy, sigh... wish I had a little of it! Enjoy your day dear Doris, HUGS!

Kathy said...

Snow in Lancaster already? Maybe I'll rethink going out there this weekend. I just wanted to shop the outlets. Well, we'll see. It might be all gone by then. Next weekend is supposed to be bad here. We knew it had to happen sooner or later, didn't we.

Jean said...

So beautiful in your woods!!

Sorry, but I giggled at you forgetting to pick up Zoe!

Laurel Wood said...

The snow is so pretty and the children look so happy! xo