Monday, October 28, 2019

A Day with my Little Partner

So this is what happened one day....

His mommy had an appointment one morning.
Nana's Taxi was called into service.

So what were we, 
the driver (me) and the 
second passenger (the little guy),
to do during the time
the first passenger (mommy)
was at the appointment?

He was due a special treat.
How nice that Starbuck's was really close to the office!



He was treated!
A vanilla drink (no caffeine)
and a chocolate cake pop too ♥

Still time to do something else....
so we headed to a nearby grocery store.

Had to stop to see the lobsters!


Look, Nana....


That one lobster is HUGE!!

We had a great time!
Love this kid ♥

This is what I saw this morning outside my front door.


Sunshine!

(pardon the rotting pumpkin!)

It's a beautiful day and I need to get some porch sitting in.

See you later!


7 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

Oh, he is a doll. Growing so fast! He looks happy with his drink and cake pop! That is a lovely view of fall and sunshine out your front window. We had to leave here before daylight this morning and it was in the low 50's. It has warmed to 75 and has been a gorgeous day but LOTS of rain is predicted. I'll be watching The Voice tonight. Love you all. xoox

Mari said...

Those little ones know how to make even something like stopping at the store a treat! My girlies love to see the lobsters too.
Your view looks wonderful. Hope you enjoyed your day!

Karen said...

Your little buddy has really grown since I saw a picture of him. I know you two have a great time.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

He is growing so fast and I love seeing them enjoy the simple things. Your porch looks lovely....enjoy that sunshine while you can.

Susie said...

Oh Doris, I know you love that sweet boy. I miss our little fellows. Looking out your front door is very pretty. Hope we can enjoy more pretty days before winter sneaks in. Blessings to all, xoxo, Susie

Theresa said...

He has grown up overnight:( Such a handsome little partner you have there! It is gonna rain here today and tomorrow. Hope the trick-or-treaters catch a little break in the weather to gather some candy. Have a blessed day dear Doris, HUGS!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

You sure had a handsome shopping partner, Doris.