Thursday, September 12, 2019

Those Elusive Hummingbirds and more

Was to Lancaster Endodontics yesterday....I will not have a root canal. (I'm ok with that!) They didn't think the tooth the dentist thought was the source of my pain, was the one. It probably is another one that has since broken. Oh my, what a time with this mouth of mine. I'll go back to the dentist.

Not much else is going on around here other than the normal busy. It's my kid day and I'm doing laundry. Exciting, right? =)

I've seen the hummingbird several times but can never get a picture. They are so fast!!

Stayed on the deck this morning with my camera hoping....

Waited, but it didn't come back.


There were lots of birds hopping around the backyard.


Not sure what kind of bird these are
but there were lots of them!

Next week I prepare to go here for the weekend....

With these special people....






We cannot wait!!




4 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

I am sorry it is taking so long to get the help you need for your tooth pain. We have hummingbirds that visit our Lantana plants but can never get a photo. It is fun to watch them, though. The beach will be a relaxing place to spend the last days of summer. God bless. xoxo

Susie said...

Wish you could have gotten a pic of the hummingbird. Oh it looks like you are planning on a fun time with the girls. Enjoy every moment of it. I miss our robins, they did not stay as long as usual. Those black things look like starlings. Yes, there are too many of them. LOL Blessings for a fun weekend, xoxo, Susie

Theresa said...

Oh tooth pain is NO fun! I had a root canal several years ago and it was awful:( I caught some hummingbirds on video recently while at my Sister's house! Hope you get to sit on your porch and watch for them today! Enjoy your day dear friend and I know you are excited for your upcoming beach trip! HUGS!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Since I just had an extraction last week, Doris, I can understand your dental issues. Glad to read that the pain is better and hope your upcoming getaway is pain-free and know it will be fun😀