Monday, September 23, 2019

30 Years ago

I'm back from the most wonderful beach weekend with the most wonderful friends. I'll highlight it on my next post.

30 years ago....


I gave birth to twins!
Gina at 12:01
Greta at 12:13

They were born on their due date and I was so ready to hold them in my arms.
The fun was just beginning here.....
of course it didn't feel like fun all the time.

But we had many great times while they grew up
 to be these wonderful young ladies.




Gina enjoys being with her nieces and nephews.


She's my Starbucks buddy!


Greta is a busy mom!
Here she's with Carson at his 5th birthday party.


With Toby at his first birthday party.
Greta is also a talented party planner!

Happy Birthday, Gina and Greta! 
Wishing you a delightful day
and a year filled with blessing!

Love you to the moon and back ♥

5 comments:

Susie said...

Hi Doris, Happy birthday to your sweet twins. They make you happy I can tell. I have a set of twins also. Lizzy and Karen. I named Lizzy and their father named Karen. It was a hard busy time raising them with two other girls too. But we did it and I am very proud of my girls too. Blessings to you and your twins., xoxo, Susie

Mari said...

I didn't know they were twins! What an exciting day. I'm sure it was a lot of work, but so worth it.

Jean said...

Such an exciting, exhausting time! They were such fun as toddlers! I still remember the "happy, happy, happy" song and how the more we laughed the more they showed off!

Theresa said...

Happy Birthday Gina and Greta! My Sister had twins, one boy and one girl:) Lots of work but double the fun! Enjoy your day dear Doris, HUGS!

Laurel Wood said...

They are beautiful and I hope they enjoyed their special day. Love and hugs!