Friday, September 27, 2019

This and That

Taking some down time today. I really should have gone out for a few things but the energy isn't there! Tonight Ellen and the Challenger Cheerleaders will be cheering during the third quarter of Donegal HS football game with their cheering squad. She loves this! Ellen is even missing the home coming game at her favorite high school....how about that?!!

It's a beautiful day today.

Sun burning off the fog 
this morning...
had to take a picture 
as I was leaving for the drive to school.



This young man had his first day of preschool this week.


He combed his hair all by himself.
He did a great job!


There he goes! 

This preschool is held at the high school.
The preschool is an elective class
so the students do a lot of the planning and facilitating.
It's really so neat!




Not much fall decorating complete here yet.

A wreath...


and another wreath.

No pumpkins, no mums.
Yet.
It will happen.....
not sure when!

Wishing you a great weekend!

6 comments:

Kathy said...

I don't have much fall up either. It's so hot that it seems like summer to me. I'm so enjoying having the windows open today and the house full of fresh air. All too soon I will have the storm windows in and the doors shut tight. I showed Joe the picture of your yard this morning. It is so pretty! And congratulations to Mr. Noah on his first day of school. We love how he combed his own hair. That is a great program the high school has. I know Ellen is going to have a great time cheering,

Susie said...

Doris, I love the pictures. There he goes, like a big backpack with little legs. I always think , will kids be built up or broken down from all the books. :) Bless his sweet heart. Wishing you and yours a great weekend. Blessings to all, xoxo, Susie

Mari said...

A morning with a bit of fog is my favorite!
Cute little Noah, heading off to school. He looks pretty happy about it!

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

So glad Ellen enjoys her cheerleadning...I know it is fun for her. Pretty wreaths. It has been so hot for so long, I havent even thought about decorating for fall. Hope Noah likes pre-school.

Theresa said...

Go Ellen, I know she really enjoys cheering! What a handsome fella getting ready for school. I can't wait to hear how he likes it. My Fall decorations are still in the attic, perhaps next week I will get them out! Have a blessed day dear Doris, HUGS!

Jean said...

The preschool class at Hempfield is so great! Destiny took that class last spring and just loved the days when the little ones came.

Your pictures of the sun coming through the trees are always so beautiful!

Love your wreaths! I saw on one of my pictures that I got one last fall. I just have to figure out where I put it!