Monday, June 17, 2019

My Favorite Place

Yes, I'm at my favorite place.....that is, besides sitting on my porch or sleeping in my comfy bed ☺☺☺

I'm at the beach! Toes in sand, reading, feeling the salt water breezes, eating at some favorite Rehoboth Beach, DE restaurants ..... it's been prefect so far.

Just a few pictures and that will be it for a few days because I'm on vacation!

Shoes off, toes in sand...
but the sand was way too hot (yesterday and today) to walk far without shoes!
The temps are in the high 80's 
but the breezes feel good.


Grotto Pizza on the boardwalk...
they have the best Gluten Free pizza!
I always get margarita pizza.



A lovely evening to walk on the boardwalk.
And beautiful flowers along the way too!


We watched the Ferry come and go all day today.
We will take the Ferry before going home....
it's something Ellen has wanted to do for a long time.



Dale was able to convince Ellen to go farther out into the water 
rather than standing on the edge.
She was proud of herself!

The weather was absolutely perfect today and we stayed 
more than 5 hours.
It was one of those days when I didn't want to leave ☺




Till next time!

4 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

Lovely photos. I am so happy the weather is so nice. Waving to Ellen - have a great time! Enjoy every minute. xoxoxo

Mari said...

Oh my - this looks and sounds perfect. Enjoy!

Kathy said...

Have a wonderful time!

Theresa said...

Me too, me too:) I know you are enjoying your time at the beach with your toes in the sand! I love it so much! Have a beautiful day dear Doris, HUGS!