Friday, June 21, 2019

Beach Vaca Continues

While I wait for a load of laundry to dry I'll post a few more pictures from our beach vacation. It comes to an end tomorrow, sadly. Ellen asked if we can stay another week  =)


Evening boardwalk strolls....

Watching a beautiful kite.


Beautiful views of the ocean.





Ellen finds every cat item for sale in all the shops!!




We've eaten really good food,
mostly at favorite restaurants and some in the condo.


This is one we always stop at...
it's always soo good!


Our view from The Green Turtle.
We went early, 5 ish, and it was a good thing we did.
Not sure it would have been so easy to get
 our favorite  outdoor seat!

Stopped at a small roadside market one evening to get corn and peaches!
And tomatoes to put in my salad.

I had made the pulled chicken last week and brought some along.
(sorry, I took a bite before taking the pic!)





Lots of beach time.....

 I always take note of the sky.


One day we saw lots and lots of dolphins!


Our girlie is getting braver!
She would never get in the water over her ankles....
yesterday we went in to her waist!

At  this beach, Lewes, the waves are  more of a ripple.
That makes her feel more comfortable. 


Tomorrow we leave this condo.

We are on the third floor on the other side of the building.
We got our exercise walking up the stairs!!

Currently it's raining but it's to clear up 
and we will head out to the beach for the afternoon.

One more time with my toes in the sand ☺

6 comments:

Kathy said...

It looks as if you are having a wonderful time and I'm so glad. Enjoy your last day. Stick those toes in the sand for me.

Mari said...

Looks like the perfect vacation!

Laurel Wood said...

Such lovely photos. It's been some 20 years since I've been to the beach/ocean. The food sounds good. I know you enjoyed the corn, peaches and tomatoes. So proud of Ellen! So happy you have had a great visit.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

So glad you have had this time away and could stick those toes in the sand.

Theresa said...

Beautiful blue skies and the ocean, perfect vacation. Good food and fun times. I know Ellen had a great time, especially if she wants to stay another week:) Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Jean said...

I’m so happy you had good weather this year! Everything looks wonderful, including that food! And so much time to relax!!