Friday, June 7, 2019

A Happy Birthday and a Project Complete (maybe)

It's a beautiful day today....sunny, warm, and low humidity. Perfect! It's also my grandson's 11th birthday!

Aww, look at that little sweet cheeks!


This is how big (little!) he was when we moved here!



Now he getting taller and an overall wonderful young man!

Right now he's helping his mom make his cake.
We love birthdays around here....
we get yummy (GF) cake!


Here's something that I had in mind for some time.

Grabbed hubby on a slow day last week to get these hung.

It's a project in progress but it may stay like this for awhile.
Probably a few more pieces will be added....
as I find them. Or not. ☺


Loving it!


I'll close with another look back in time.....

Baby Aidan with my dad.
How he loved the little ones!


I miss my Dad!


6 comments:

Kathy said...

Happy birthday to Aidan! What great pictures. I like your wall too.

Jean said...

Oh my goodness! I'm sitting her just LOVING that wall and the pillows on the sofa, then I scroll down and see Dad. I really, really, really miss him.

Laurel Wood said...

Happy Birthday to Aidan. Your project is lovely! I love everything about it. The photo of your dad is precious. xoxo

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Hoping Aidan had a great birthday and I love your new wall decor. Good taste my friend.

Susie said...

Doris, I miss my parents too honey. I sure could have used some mommy hugs this past few months. Happy birthday to your grandson. They grow up too quickly. I like the gallery of sweet things you had your husband hung up for you. Blessings to all of you, xoxo, Susie

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Happy 11th birthday to Aiden 🎉🎂