Friday, May 10, 2019

A Little Bit of Pretty

Spring in our neighborhood is a very pretty time.

I took this about 2 weeks ago.
It's along the street and is always so pretty!
And now it's not.....
spring flowers come and go so quickly.



Some pretty next to our home.


This one is just starting to drop blooms.
It was really full this year.... so pretty!


Love the pink!


This rhododendron always blooms first.
There are two of them by the side of the house....
not very visible and often not noticed.

I made sure I noticed this year!


We brought some bleeding hearts with us when we moved 5 years ago.
Yes, 5 years. Hard to believe!

Spring is also a good time to swing!
They love to be outdoors.







Totally blessed every single day to live in this pretty neighborhood.




9 comments:

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Everything is so pretty and springy. I love each one for their color and blooms. Thanks for sharing your beautiful neighborhood. Happy Mother's Day weekend.

Mari said...

I love, love, love Spring flowers! I just wish they lasted longer. Ours are just starting to bloom. The kids look like they're having fun too.

Laurel Wood said...

Hard to believe it's been 5 years. Your home/yard and neighborhood are just beautiful. I know you and the grands are enjoying the nice weather and porch sitting. Happy Mother's Day.

Kathy said...

Love the azaleas. We had several of them at my old house. All different colors and so pretty. Spring flowers always make me smile. I had bleeding heart too but after a few years they didn't come back.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

We can remember when you first moved into your "new" home and that was a fast 5 years gone by, Doris. You have such lovely blooms in the neghborhood and yard.

Susan said...

What a beautiful home & neighborhood for your family! These five years went by fast ~~~ so happy for you to be with these little ones. Have a blessed week, my friend!

Theresa said...

SO many smiles in this post! Your neighborhood is filled will beautiful blooms and those little ones playing truly gives me a big smile this morning! Have a blessed day dear Doris, HUGS!

Mary Ellen Witmer said...

Loved each photo. I love spring flowers, and seeing your grandkids outside.
You live in a beautiful neighborhood.
Mary Ellen

Karen said...

Wow! Your neighborhood really is stunning. I love all the bright colors. A feast for your eyes.