Saturday, March 23, 2019

Trying again...

Trying the blogspot app once more. Let’s see if this works.
It’s a beautiful day today....sunshine (yay!!) but too chilly for porch sitting (boo).

My view as I write this. 

And blogger app would not post the picture.
So I’m just trying to finish this on my phone
without using the app. 
Bummer!!

While I do like my boots,
I’m just a bit tired of wearing them!

Waiting, not so patiently,
for flip flop weather!!



These are waiting for warmer weather too! 

And we ‘might’ get some this week! 


That’s it for today....
Wishing you a wonderful weekend. 
A healthy one too.
We have some sickness in this house....
Trying to keep it from me 😲






8 comments:

Jean said...

We’re the grandma warriors! I’ve been with sick children for over a week now and have not been overtaken!

Your flowers are definitely closer to blooming than mine are.

I just hate when I have to blog from my phone. I always have so many issues.

Kathy said...

I'm with you. I can't wait to get some warm weather and be out in my yard again.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Sorry you are having to use your phone to blog...it is aggravating. Hoping your weather warms up soon so you can get those flip flops out! Have a nice evening.

Mari said...

The sun was shining here too, but just like at your place it was so cold. I bought sandals today!

Theresa said...

I still can't post from my phone, I just have to take a break when away from my computer:( We are having some great weather here, hoping it heads your way soon! HUGS and PRAYERS that the sickness leaves your house and that you don't get it!

NanaDiana said...

Glad you are able to post but sorry it is such a process for you. Crazy!!! I hope you have a great day- waiting for flip-flop weather here, too. Happy Spring Sunday- xo Daina

Susie said...

Doris, You have a great view. I like our window uncovered too. :) It's starting to be spring around your house. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Laurel Wood said...

Sorry to hear about the sickness in your house. God bless you all. We've had some warmer days this weekend...a real blessing. Just now getting internet back and want to say "hi" and love and prayers from here.