Thursday, April 12, 2018

At Last!

This is what I've been waiting for.


A beautiful day!!!! Porch sitting!!!!

I'm loving it. Took awhile to get warm enough on the porch but now that the sun is in the west, it's feeling great. The birds are singing and there's a gentle breeze....so nice! 

I've been waiting for this too....

A pedicure! It felt so good and this fella was doing a great job cleaning up my winter toes. He trimmed and scrubbed and massaged and put HOT towels on my legs. That's my favorite part. Best pedi I ever had! 



I picked a color and he made my plain toes pretty again....my feet still look old (and fat) but a little pretty does help :)

For all of you celebrating the first nice day since the first day of Spring......ENJOY!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never had a pedi (or manicure) but it sounds relaxing. So happy you are enjoying your porch again.

Karen said...

A lovely day and a pedicure! You have had a good day! Wish I had a screened porch.

Mari said...

Pedicures are so wonderful! I think I need to go have one too!

Jean said...

Love it!! I only ever had one pedicure - the day before Lisa's wedding in 1998!

I went for a walk around our neighborhood this afternoon. I guess I'm a fair weather walker. My legs feel like they walked. Gotta get used to it. I'm not even looking at the stupid forecast for next week.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

A pedi always makes one feel better. So glad you were able to enjoy the porch and hope more to come!

Theresa said...

Oh yes, porch sitting is here for is too:). Hope you get to show off your new toesies again today. Enjoy your day dear Doris. Hugs

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

While I have never had a pedicure or manicure, I have been indulging in a therapeutic massage following our monthly chiropractic appointments. I enjoy it as much as you enjoy the pedicures. Spring is not here yet as we had a light dusting of overnight snow and a day long rain with chilly temps as well.