Thursday, September 14, 2017

Happy Day! 

We've had some very fall-like weather. Yesterday I saw a big tree all dressed in red leaves....seems much too soon for me. 

Then I look in my back yard and see this....


I suppose I better get ready for changing colors because it's coming ready or not! 



Thankfully I'm heading here today.....

My happy place =) 

With these wonderful people......

Special friends and the moms! Photo from last year. 

Wishing everyone a delightful day and a most wonderful weekend! 

(I'm driving to the beach, a first for me. Prayers appreciated!)


4 comments:

Jean said...

And the weather is warming up just in time!! I also am not at all ready to see changing leaves yet. I am HATING the evenings getting darker. I'm glad we're getting a stretch of warm weather again.

Yes, driving to the beach sounds a little scary and I will pray for you today!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Travel safe, Doris, and enjoy your beach getaway with Ellen's friends and their moms.

Karen said...

Have a wonderful vacation with your family and share some photos with us!