Friday, September 23, 2016

Beautiful Morning and a Birthday

It's a beautiful morning......




And hopefully it won't get too hot. Yesterday started out cool but ended up getting very hot.

The sun shining through the glass in the front door....

How pretty!




This hot weather reminds me of the what we were having 27 years ago. Now why would I remember that?? Because on this day 27 years ago.....

It was my due date for my twin babies. Thank God it was also the day I gave birth!!
 Happy Birthday to Gina and Greta!

 
Greta Mae -7lb 7oz
Gina Kate - 6lb 3oz



Our family in 1989 =)
Kim, Corey, me holding Gina, Dale holding Greta, Marcy


One of my favorite pictures of my twins!


Now they are all grown up! How times flies.

May your day be filled with love and blessing.....your whole year, too!

 Love you, Gina!
Love you, Greta!


4 comments:

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Twins are very special. Enjoyed the pictures and hope they have a Happy Birthday today.

Anonymous said...

Sweet pictures. Happy Birthday to your lovely twins. Enjoy the weekend, Doris.

Theresa said...

Love the view:) Sweet little twins, what a double blessing! Have a sweet day dear Doris, BIG HUGS!

Mary Ellen said...

What great memories. The years have flown by. I enjoyed these pictures!
Mary Ellen