• Not the best picture, it's taken through the screen.
• I must have been sleepy....at least that's my excuse! I really did this on Monday morning.
I poured chicken broth into my smoothie! Caught my mistake before pouring in too much, but, I still tasted chicken! And it
smelled like chicken. Not good. I drank it anyway!
• I get a haircut today. Yay!!
• So much planning happening here. Hubs and I will be traveling to Maine soon for a Fahnestock brother/sister get-a-way at a cabin his brother's family owns. It will be very nice to spend time with his family and just relax for several days. But,
• we are not taking Ellen with us....she's a very busy girl with a job, LLESS (her life skills coach) and activities. Arrangements need to be in place for all that while we are away. I think we have it almost figured out. Our kids, her siblings, are so willing to help. We have a fabulous family!!
• Several days after we return from Maine, the big Witmer Retreat will happen. That's my family....my sibs, my kids and Grands, nieces, nephews, their kids, etc. etc.
It's been two years since we've been together and I can't wait!! Family from all over the U.S. and more will be there. Not everyone can come, sadly, but that's totally understandable.
• Ellen is going to camp again this summer. It's her last year for Aaron's Acres. We weren't sure if she could get coverage at work for every day she needed to work. (this is a day camp, 9-3 for two weeks) But, another staff person was looking for extra hours and picked up all six shifts for her! How wonderful is that?!! She will be able to attend all day, everyday of camp. Grateful, indeed.
• Oh, and camp starts the day after the Witmer Retreat. Talk about having to have all my ducks in a row.
• a neighbor down the street must be getting their driveway paved today....I'm smelling asphalt as I sit on my porch! Not the most pleasant aroma!
• After several days in the high 80's and some 90's, we are having a pleasant one today. So far we are still in the 70's here on our hill surrounded by trees :)
And now I really do need to get something done. God Bless your Wednesday!