• My iPhone. Oh what a mess this could have been. Here's the short story - on Wednesday morning I was in a hurry. My phone took a flip out of my bathrobe pocket, something it has never done before, and landed you know where. Yes, it involves water. Into rice it went for two days. This morning I turned it on and it works!! Whew.
• This evening I discovered a piece of rice stuck in where I put the charging cable. Yikes. Thanks to my wonderful son for digging it out (with a toothpick!) so I could charge my phone again!! What good would a working phone be if I can't charge it =/
• I blog from my phone. Even though I could read and comment from my tablet, I still felt out of touch.
• There were a few times where I was the only one home and no phone at all. That felt a bit strange....but it all worked out.
• I learned that it's easier for quick checks on things from my phone than from the tablet. I'm thrilled to have my phone again.
• On Tuesday evening, grandson Carson came to play. Love him!!
Carson also played catch with Aidan.
• I had a rare day to myself today. I went to the mall all by myself! I did a lot of looking and very little buying. I tried on lots of clothes and some shoes. No shoes came home with me. I'm too picky!!
• I also shopped at a big grocery store that I only go to occasionally. There I was thrilled to find a sample box of decaf pods from a local roaster. The box contains three flavored coffees I used to buy as fresh ground bags years ago.
I drink very little regular coffee. That's a recent thing. Caffine is not agreeing with me, something that I am very sad about. I always enjoyed a pick-me-up cup in the afternoon. No more, and guess what, I'm doing ok! Took awhile but I'm not missing it as much anymore.
• Tomorrow morning we will enjoy coffee with blog friends, Beatrice and Grenville, (Dorothy and Pat) of The Frog and PenguINN. We try to get together when they are in our area and I'm thrilled it suits this time!
• The porch railings are finished! Baby Noah is thrilled =)
Thanks for visiting, I hope you are well, are filled with joy, and will find rest at the end of this day. God Bless!