Monday, July 27, 2015

A Sweet Occasion

Last Thursday we went to a favorite place.....Hershey's Chocolate World. It wouldn't be summer without that occasion ☺


Sweet =)



They are ready for some fun!



Carson looks like....
What has my Mom gotten me into??
Noah sleeps through it all.




First time on the ride, I sat beside this sweetie.
(it's barely visible....can you see that a tooth is missing?Exciting!)




Carson is getting more comfortable =)



Guess what display we are near....

Of course, Ellen's favorite!




We relax between rides.






We eat the free Kit Kat we were given.



And we have some fun ☺



Noah sleeps through it all!

We go on the ride again........

Second ride....
Greta is in a car full of kids.
By this ride, Carson was totally comfortable and just as noisy as the rest.
Too cute!

What a fun way to spend a Summer afternoon. Sweet

*****************************************************************

Last week I purchased 6 roses for $5 at a local grocery store. I love roses!

SWEET!!



7 comments:

Theresa said...

What a fun time! I want to visit there someday. Enjoy your day dear friend. Hugs.

Unknown said...

I have always wanted to visit there. Looks like fun and yummy too!

Anonymous said...

I would enjoy this trip too! Looks like everyone had a good time and I do love your roses!

White Lace and Promises said...

I've never heard of this! Wow! What fun that would be! Talk about sweetness overload. Looks fun! Where is this?

Mari said...

I was there a few years ago - what fun!
Love your deal on the roses.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

It's a fun ride and going on a second time is what we have done as well.

Susan said...

What a fun time at Hershey! We were there 3 years ago with the Wounded Warriors... didn't get to ride through the factory, though. Love your family pics! Your rose is beautiful!