Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The Beach Called......

Yes, the Beach called my name. I happily said, YES!!

Family day trip to Towers Beach south of Rehoboth in Delaware
 Sunday, August 10. 2014



Ahhhh, my favorite place!!


It didn't take long to start digging!!



The Byers family from our church joined us ♥
Sweet kids!


Little Isaiah  =)



Ellen likes staying at the edge.
Grandson Andrew is in red, his girlfriend is to his left,
his Aunt Crista to his right wearing that cute hat,
and his cousin, Elisha, in the white top.
It was so fun to have them join us!



The Byers' family has the neatest dome thing...
I want to look for one before we go next year!


Scott said he wasn't ready for that pic, sooo....


I took it again =)


Sweet Isaiah has a great idea!


Love the colorful buckets
and the sweet, sandy kids ♥


Zoe said it's a muffin...
and proud of it, she is!


We always stop at Grotto's Pizza 
in Dewy Beach on our way home.
Always!






It was this handsome young man's 19th birthday!
Our Grandson, Andrew ♥





This girl is a Pop Pop girl  =)





This, my friends, is my pizza.
Gluten free =)

It was a fun day. Going to the beach is wonderful. Going with family and friends makes it even more wonderful. 

I am BLESSED!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun and the weather looks perfect. Happy Birthday to Andrew. Your pizza looks great.

I saw a wheat/gluten free pasta on Shark Tank last night called Banza. You can google it - currently it is available on amazon and should be available in stores in Sept. It is made from chickpeas!

Jean said...

Wow, that was quite a crew! What a beautiful day you had!

I don't think we'll make it to the beach this year. We're not going to Florida until my birthday weekend.

White Lace and Promises said...

My favorite family vacation is always the beach! So glad you shared the pictures of your fun day. That baby girl with her PopPop is adorable. Sooo sweet!!!

Bonnie

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Summer time is for beaches, pizza, and family and fun and you managed to get all those in your trip, Doris...and a birthday celebration as well.

Theresa said...

Oh what a fun day! Beach time is special, isn't it:) Lots of happy smiles and birthday celebrations, always fun! Sending hugs and prayers your way dear friend!