- I feel terrible when I eat things with regular flour in them. So, I look for alternative things to fill my belly....things that aren't salads and fruit =) Maybe it's called junk food, maybe it's called snacks. I prefer the latter! I eat lots of salad and fruit...sometimes I like something to crunch/munch on that's not a carrot =)
These gluten free cookies are good!
Both were purchased at discount grocery stores.
- Love these pots at the front door!
- These guys have been working hard across the street for at least 2 weeks now. They are making a very nice stone walkway and steps to the front door. They are also working in the back of the house.
- I've had some fun arranging some treasures above the cabinets in our new home ☺
Love the jars, the cookie cutters, and the chicken.
It looks nicer than the pic shows, I think.
Love these bowls.
They came from Dale's mother.
- We love watermelon!! Aidan loves watermelon ♥
We have a roadside stand/wagon near our home.
Aidan thought we should stop this morning and buy a watermelon.
It is yummy!!
- Very ripe bananas call for cake baking!
My hard workin' helpers!
Aidan is mashing the bananas.
Zoe measures the flour.
They took turns adding the flour and bananas.
We love banana cake!!
(I love these kids!)
- As the cake was baking, I got to work preparing stuffed peppers and mini meatloaves for dinner. I wanted it to be ready so all I had to do was pop it in the oven before dinner. Some days I have it together more than others! The house smells amazing, I must add.
Thanks for stopping by. Bless you this day!