Tuesday, June 24, 2014

My Little Helpers, Again ♥

Monday -
My car was very dirty. I mentioned to Aidan and Zoe that it needed washed. They thought that sounded like a bunch of fun! It was.


Aidan thinks anything involving water and a hose 
is tons of fun!


Looks like Zoe thinks the same!


I'm trying to reach up there as far as I can, Nana!


I wonder if Zoe sees her reflection =)


Detail!


Zoe did a good job cleaning this mirror.
When we were driving to get Gina at work
I kept telling them how clean the mirrors were...
I could see so good through them!

Little helpers are most fun to have around!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute helpers you have. I remember my sister's kids loved to wash the car or water the plants.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Sure beats going to the car wash, Doris. Also enjoyed seeing the Challenger baseball photos and the baby shower ones. Your new home is a great gathering place!

Jean said...

Great fun!! Destiny has done such a good job of vacuuming my car several times, and now it REALLY needs it again. I told her it's time for me to get her up here!

Barb said...

They both are so cute! How fun that you can live with them!

Barb said...

They both are so cute! How fun that you can live with them!

Theresa said...

Could you please send those little helpers my way? My car is very dirty from my travels! Enjoy your day with those precious little helpers! BIG HUGS!