Just a short post ....
- It's tax day. Taxes done. Don't owe. Yippee!
- It's raining and the temps are dropping drastically. Talk of snow tonight. That's just ridiculous!!
- Work on our bedroom at the new house has started. Yeah! We changed the layout all around from what we thought we were going to do. I have a smart carpenter/hubby. On Friday he placed some wood on the floor so I could see and visualize the layout better. We changed it =)
- We had some very nice days around here. So warm!! Love it. The grass is green, my lilacs are sprouting leaves, the tulips are pushing buds. I love Spring....even though it makes me sneeze.
- On Sunday our family got to see the house for the first time. It was nice to see family enjoy the house and lawn ♥
- I love the blue doors!
Door to the laundry room.
Corey replaces a burned out light bulb.
- Neighbors say they are glad to see lights on in the house again. This house seems to be surrounded by nice people.
- I'm so ready to move....but I still have much to do before that day!
Blessings to you on this cold, rainy evening!