Friday, January 3, 2014

No pictures - yet

I took pictures of the snow.

I came to the computer to upload them to post.

Nope, still isn't working for me. [sigh]

I'll have to wait for my very intelligent son to get home and do whatever he did 2 days ago to make them load.

Anyway, it is cold around here. And snowy. And it was blowy today too. The wind has died down, which is a plus. But, where the sun helped melt the snow on the roads today, it's now freezing. God Bless the State and Township road crews who have been hard at work since yesterday.

Dinner is in the oven and it smells yummy. Ham, potatoes (red and yams) and left over green beans.

Bless you! Stay warm!

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Bless you too sweet Doris! Stay warm up there and I'll be watching for those snowy pictures:) BIG HUGS!

Susan said...

Stay warm & safe, Doris! We were predicted to get ice, but it all by-passed us (thankfully). It's been sunny but bitterly cold here today. I'm sure your sweet little ones have enjoyed your snow :)

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

Ah, I miss your fun pictures. :)

Fondly,
Glenda