I will post the recipe as it is published in Taste of Home.
Chocolate Pudding Pizza
Prep: 35 min. + chilling20 15 3Ingredients
- 1 package (17-1/2 ounces) peanut butter cookie mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) softened PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese (softened or cubed)
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Prepare cookie mix dough according to package directions. Press into a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until set; cool.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Spread over crust. In another bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on medium speed for 2 minutes. Spread over the cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until set. Spread with whipped topping. Sprinkle with chips. Chill for 1-2 hours. Yield: 12 servings.
- I buy a roll of already prepared cookie mix - 1 chocolate chip and 1 peanut butter (I always make 2!)
- I never beat the cream cheese. I let the brick of cream cheese soften a bit then spread it on the cooled cookie crust. (or you can buy a tub of cream cheese that is already soft and easily spreadable)
- Because I always make 2 pans, I use 1 chocolate and 1 vanilla pudding mix. Put them together in a bowl and double the amount of milk that's listed.
- I like the mini choc. chips....I don't measure them, I just use a generous amount!
Have a great day!