Tuesday, March 9, 2021

The Second Week of March

 March is a good month.

 Especially when it treats us to weather 

that’s as pleasant as we are having right now. 

I had some porch sitting time this afternoon!

You know how I feel about that.

This fella joined me 😊



These came up under the snow. 

After our cold and snowy winter
its good to see some flowers growing!

Of course, 
winter is not officially over yet
and more snow and cold could show up. 

But I prefer not to dwell on such thoughts! 

In other news....

My husband and I each got the first dose of
the Covid vaccine
last week 👍

Had a mammogram last week
and everything was good 👍

I have a haircut scheduled on Thursday, 
yippee!!

And....

It looks like I will need to purchase
 a new computer...
laptop, IPad...
something. 

These things take time to sort out
and figure out what will best suit
our needs. 

It’s a big decision 
for 
a big (expensive) purchase!! 

So,
In the meantime 
I am reading your posts. 

But I can’t comment on most of your blogs.

This makes me so sad!

Sending my love your way
and 
my prayers for the needs you have shared. 
Please know, 
I care!! 

❤️❤️❤️






6 comments:

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

I can certainly understand computer problems and needing a new one. Even if you cant post on our blogs, we can on yours so keep it up!

Laurel Wood said...

I know how happy you are to enjoy porch sitting weather! Best wishes with the purchase of a new computer. Thank you for your faithful prayers. May God bless you and yours.

Mari said...

Porch sitting is so good! Can't do that yet, but can't wait.
Computer issues are no fun. Hopefully you'll get that straightened out soon.

Theresa said...

I know you love porch sitting:) Your friendly bear is looking too cute sharing your porch time! We bought new laptops about a year and a half ago. We love them but my next purchase is a newer iPhone, I want the better camera since that is how I take pictures. We are all vaccinated, both shots! I am thankful to have been able to get them. I pray your day is blessed. Sending HUGS and PRAYERS your way.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

The bear looks comfy and too bad that the porch sitting may be halted with some cooler weather. We were spoiled by high 50s and 60s last week and today its high winds and 30s. Also, best wishes and a belated Happy Birthday to you, Doris.

Jean said...

Oh boy. Best wishes ordering a new iPad. When Dick decided to get one last winter we just let Anthony figure it all out. I still like my iMac desktop. But it's getting older and slower and fuller. A year ago Anthony talked of replacing it with a newer one of theirs, then COVID hit and we haven't discussed it since. Some day....