Friday, February 26, 2021

Oh dear

 It seems as though my laptop is sick. Dr Corey (my very smart son) will need to do some work on it to hopefully return some life to it. Here’s hoping! 

In the meantime I can post on my blog from my phone, though it’s not my favorite way to do it.  And I can read your blogs but I can’t comment on most of them, sadly. Please know I’ll continue to read and hopefully it won’t be long till I’m completely back. 

It’s been a really busy week and I hope to post about it soon! 

3 comments:

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Nothing wlrse than a sick PC and hope yours has a fast recovery.

Mari said...

`I hate computer issues and hope yours is fixed soon!

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Hoping you can get your computer up and running again soon. We are all so used to it, we are lost without it.