Saturday, January 23, 2021

Cold, no snow

It is windy,

and so cold,

but sunny!!


Blue skies, I like!!



And
it's 5 pm and it's still light outside!!!!
Who doesn't like that?? ☺



No leaves but look at those blue skies
and wispy clouds! 



Not sure where all the birdies have gone.
They aren't flocking to the feeder right now.
Maybe they don't like the bird seed I got from Target.

The pieces of plastic pipe on the rope is
to  deter the squirrels from getting into the feeder.
Sadly, they still get there. 
What a rascally bunch they are!


Snow is in the forecast for Monday night into Tuesday.

We shall see what we get. 


I took this picture on this date in 2016


Taken from inside...

the snow was all lacey looking on the window!


Have a wonderful rest of your weekend.

Be well, stay warm!


If you would,

please say a prayer for one of my sisters

who has the dreaded virus. 

Pray for a quick recovery,

and for her family too

because this affects them all!

 

6 comments:

Mari said...

It was sunny and cold here today as well. Seeing the blue sky is always a blessing!
I'm sorry to hear your sister has the virus. Praying!

Kathy said...

Just wait until Monday night and Tuesday morning. It is supposed to be bad here with lots of ice. Just in time for our Prayer Cell meeting. Will be praying for your sister.

Theresa said...

It is warming up here for a few days and rain is coming tomorrow. I stay at home all the time anyway, so "oh well" whatever the weather is fine with me:) It is nice to look out and see the sunshine and blue skies though. I will pray for your Sister and family, my Sister Cindy and her daughter have had it too. There are MANY church members sick with it too. I haven't been to in-house services in about a year but watch on-line. Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

Jean said...

I thought I already commented here, but I guess I was just thinking about it! So you didn't get ice or snow today? We got ice. What a mess. Thankfully I could just stay home. I didn't even cross the street to get the mail because it looked to treacherous.

Come, Spring, come!!! Go, COVID, go away!!!

Laurel Wood said...

Sending love to you and yours andI praying for your sister.

Cindy said...

I love that lace looking snow on the window! One of my favorite things to do it watch the snowfall. It's so peaceful and quiet, and it transforms everything! It makes my yard look as good as my neighbors! :)

I'll keep your sister in my prayers.