Friday, November 13, 2020

Thankful, Grateful, Blessed

 On my agenda today...

Pick up a Target order

(it might include a Christmas something ☺)

and 

a grocery order from BJ's.

Thinking that more pick-up will be happening again 

instead of in store shopping

since

Covid is strongly rearing it's ugly head once again.

(not that it ever went away...)


We will get through this,

we absolutely will!!


Certainly it's not "fun" to live safely

during a pandemic.

(although we are finding fun anyway, just differently from the norm)

Lives are worth the sacrifice.


So today I leave you with this...


We are immeasurably blessed,
start counting!

♥♥♥



4 comments:

Susie said...

Doris, Today Ted and I finished stacking the wood that was thrown into the wood bin. We like it neat, it's safer that way. I raked some of the back yard and made bundles of kindling from all the little branches picked up this past year. My back, ankles, and hands hurt...but off we went to the drive thru for DQ cheeseburgers and fries. I told Ted this is our new normal...absolutely being grateful to have a good fast meal after working a little. LOL Then we started counting our blessings, like being able to get out of bed, have a decent meal , even doing work. I am so glad you are being safe and counting your blessings too. I know it's harder at times for the kids. But we can help them think of fun stuff. Blessings and hugs to all, xoxo, Susie

Kathy said...

We were going to head out your way the day after Thanksgiving, but now I am rethinking that. I think instead I might be online finishing up my Christmas shopping. We too have been having someone else do our grocery shopping and just picking it up. They are pretty good about picking the things I would have picked out. How I miss Lancaster County. I have to visit it vicariously through your posts. Stay safe. We do have so many things to be thankful for. And if this vaccine really works, the end may be in sight.

Theresa said...

Yes we are blessed! I stopped in at Kohl's yesterday to return an Amazon order, OMG there were SO many people. I do most of my shopping on-line and will continue to do so. The virus is still creeping around and we don't welcome it at our house. Life has changed a lot but we have learned to adjust our way of life. When I go anywhere, I mask up and follow all of the safety measures. Enjoy your day dear Doris, HUGS!

Mary Ellen said...

I love your positive outlook Doris! And squirrels can be so entertaining.