Friday, July 12, 2019

Sibling Weekend Approaching!

A quick post.....I'm getting ready for a wonderful weekend that includes all of my siblings!

Two years ago -

LOVE these people!!


We gather at my brother and sister-in-laws home again.



We will talk, eat, laugh, and shed a few tears too.
We always do!

Now I need to get busy finishing up what I have yet to do.

Praying for my sisters who are traveling today...
Barb from Idaho
 (flew overnight and is here, although I've not heard for sure)
Betty from New Hampshire (driving)
Rose from Georgia

6 comments:

Theresa said...

Oh how fun! I know you always enjoy this time with your Siblings! Prayers for safe travels for all of you! HUGS!

Laurel Wood said...

Have a blessed time together and safe travel to each of you. xoxo

Mari said...

I love your sibling weekends!

Susie said...

Doris, I hope your family makes it safely and that you have a great time. There's still 9 of my siblings and me left from a family of 11...so we truly are blessed. I know you will love all the moments of making memories. Blessings to all, xoxo, Susie

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Have a wonderful time

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

You always have a great time and sure you will this year as well, Doris.