Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Today

Today......

We sat on the swing.

He ate his lunch.


I love this kid!

And then we went exploring.

He quietly showed me a birds nest
(no picture)

and I had to get a closer look at this....


Was hoping to have some blooms.

Color me happy!


I also brushed some lots of pollen from the table and chairs on the deck.
I had a coughing fit, 
my eyes and face itch,
and my throat is feeling the yuck too.
It's all is part of spring.
Not the pleasant part, though!
Oh well, it will pass.

God bless your evening!



5 comments:

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

I want a swing so bad...been shopping for a two seater that will fit on the porch. The pollen is horrible here too and with a good soaking rain, we might get rid of some of it soon...let's hope.

NanaDiana said...

Doris- He is just adorable and I know you love him to bits. I love a porch swing and that is one thing I really miss from my old house. I hope your allergies clear up and the pollen goes away soon. xo Diana

Karen said...

Your little man is getting TALL! I know you two enjoy your time together very much.

Laurel Wood said...

Such sweet times you two share. Thankfully our pollen is coming to an end. It has been a constant battle to keep the porch and porch furniture clean! I wish you ALL a very nice weekend. xoxo

Kathy said...

Thanks for the warning about the pollen. I think I'll wait a couple of weeks before heading out your way. I have wanted a swing for my back yard for years now. Maybe someday I'll get one. Say hi to my little friend for me. I still think about how cute he was when we met him.