Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day!

Before we know it we will be wishing each other a Blessed Easter....I'm good with that ☺



More snowy pictures....

The kiddos didn't have school on Tuesday.
The neighbor girl came to play.


I was fascinated by the long 'fingers' of ice.
Can you see them?


Our snowy/icy world!





I thought the wiggly tree limb was pretty with the snow.




After a few days of ice and snow it's now warmer. Tomorrow is to be in the 50's! Maybe a porch lunch for me? We will see.

This is the last weekend for Mary Poppins Jr. We see it on Saturday morning....looking forward to it!
Ellen has a valentine party to attend on Sunday afternoon so it will be a busy weekend.

Hope you are well and enjoying this heart day.  I'm making dinner and yesterday Ellen made a special brownie dessert that we have been eagerly awaiting to devour. She instructed us that it must wait for Valentine's Day ♥

God Bless!

7 comments:

NanaDiana said...

It is cold and snowy here, too. I do see those icy "fingers"...wow! I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day. I know you are dying to dig into that dessert! xo Diana

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

As we are weary of all the rain, I KNOW you are weary of all the snow. Come on spring! Loved seeing your pictures though!

Mari said...

The snow and ice really are pretty, but I'm ready for it to be done!
Ellen's dessert sounds yummy!

Kathy said...

Guess I'm glad I didn't come out to Lancaster today. Hopefully soon though. You have a lot of snow and ice compared to us. All of ours is gone, but we are supposed to get more this weekend. Those ice fingers are something else! I know you enjoyed those brownies Ellen made.

Theresa said...

The snow is pretty but makes me cold just thinking about it. I bet that dessert was yummy that Ellen made. Yes, Easter is next and maybe some warm "porch sitting" days:) Have a blessed day dear Doris, HUGS!

Susie said...

Doris, It sounds like fun times there. Oh so cold out with that ice. Kids sure are tough. LOL. I like seeing the playland by the big windows at your house. Enjoy it all. Blessings to you and yours, xoxo, Susie
p.s. a porch lunch sounds grand.

Jean said...

The pictures in your neighborhood are always so beautiful no matter the season!

I think it's so fantastic that the kids get to perform in musicals. I hope Sammy and Bianca get such opportunities someday.