Monday, September 24, 2018

SO much GOOD going on here!

Happy Monday! It's going to be a good day.....yes it is.

Let's start with a few pictures from Thursday. It was one of the nice days. We get one every once in awhile!

He loves to swing!
Look at all the leaves that are falling already!


It was a nice enough day to hang some clothes to dry.
I like that!

I need to back up a bit to Monday last week. Noah started pre-school! 

It started to rain a bit but we could still read the Welcome!


We found his name.


I enhanced it a bit so you can see it better.


He wanted to play with the play dough.

He was tired when I picked him up. And said he cried!
When I asked why, he said he wanted Nana.
Melt my heart....He must not have been too teary because the teacher didn't say anything. 

Too hard to believe that he is big enough to go already!!


Friday evening was so special for Ellen and the UDS Challenger Cheerleaders. Each year the girls from Donegal High school and their coach invite the girls to come cheer with them at a football game. Several of the girls and coach Deb volunteer their time Saturday mornings at the UDS game. We appreciate them SO much!

 Waiting.







She was really enjoying herself!


Coach Deb 
(back to camera)
She is one special lady!


Saturday was a very busy day. Gina took the bus to Park City so Ellen and I picked her up on the way to cheering. After cheering we headed to the outlets to go to the Old Navy outlet. I like the selection there better than the regular store....although that would be closer. Gina found what she wanted and Ellen got what she wanted. I didn't get anything which was fine since I had just purchased a few things at a favorite consignment store. 

Next we went to Subway for a quick lunch, then next door to the Grocery Outlet for some groceries. Gina needed some and I can always find things I could use even though I had just been there the day prior! 

Came home for a bit then out to dinner with Marcy and family! We were celebrating Gina's birthday which was the next day. Of course it was Greta's birthday on Sunday also....they are twins. Greta and Lynn had a date night Saturday. Corey and family did a cookout which Noah had been waiting for a long time. He finally got to roast marshmallows! And Kim and her hubby and son were flying home after a week in Trinidad.

Cutie Cambrie.
Checkout Ellen's hot dog!!


Paityn had an oops =)
They brought her another one, how nice.


Our Birthday Girl, Gina!


After taking Gina home, we stopped in at Dale's brothers home to visit with his siblings. His brother and wife from Maine were down but leaving the next day. We had a delightful time and stayed until 10!

Sunday Corey and I helped on the worship team at church so we had to be there early. The rest of the day was a lazy Sunday, just what was needed.

Zoe joined me for a couple of Hallmark movies.
She hides her eyes when the guy gets the girl and seals it with a kiss, hahaha!


Here's a few pictures I posted on FB to celebrate our twins, Gina and Greta....





Our girls are now delightful adults.....



Greta is in the middle with her son, Toby.


God bless your week. God blessings on mine too!






8 comments:

Susie said...

What a busy time you have had. Plus so many wonderful blessings. Yes, I almost want to cry myself thinking of your Noah. Ellen was enjoying cheering. So sweet. Blessings to all of you, xoxo, Susie

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

I just love seeing the pictures of your family....you all are so busy all the time....there is no way I could keep up, but admire you for doing so. The twins were so cute. So glad Ellen enjoys her cheering and that is great they get to cheer with other cheerleaders at the football game. God bless you and yours this week.

NanaDiana said...

Doris- Love Noah's off-to-preschool pictures. What a cutie and it is so hard to see them go off---bye-bye baby!

I love all the pictures of your family. You are really creating a nice memory blog for them to all look back at someday. Make sure you back your blog up in case your computer ever blanks out.

I hope you have another wonderful week, Doris. xo Diana

Mari said...

I love those family pics! And Zoie with her eyes covered is so cute! I hope Noah has a fun year at preschool.

Kathy said...

Noah in preschool? How did that happen? What a busy and fun time you have been having. You are like me -- it never stops.

Theresa said...

Noah can not be in preschool... go get him:) Happy Birthday to the twins, I love those pictures from over the years. Enjoy your day dear Doris, HUGS!

Jean said...

Let's see...... when was that one nice day? Hahahaha!! Now that we're having rainy ones again it's hard to remember!

So Noah's in preschool?? Bianca just started last week too. She'll be in kindergarten next year already!

I'm glad Gina has gotten that bus trip to Park City accomplished! So much better than you needing to always drive to Lebanon. Destiny uses bus transportation a lot. I'm just sad there is no longer a bus from Reading to Lancaster so she could get the train to Grandma's house!

Praying for a wonderful day!

Karen said...

It was hard for me when Kaedyn started preschool after I had been keeping her from 7 am til 5 pm every weekday for two years. But she loved it and made great friends. Noah looks like he is very happy.