Saturday, July 8, 2017

Sisters and Brother Time

I'm having a great time with my sisters and brother. Here are just a few pictures....I'll write more after I get home again. 


Friday night talk until midnight :)



Beautiful lake property of our brother-in-law...husband of our sister who passed away in 2004. He's now married to a sweetheart of a lady for 10 years. We had a fabulous time visiting them today. 

We even got a boat ride!


Lunch on the deck by the water. So lovely!

More later! 

(Trying a new app on my phone for blogger. It seems to work!)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I enjoyed these photos! Have a wonderful time!!! xoxo

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

A very special time; thanks for sharing with us, and I look forward to more.

Kathy said...

Property on a lake is wonderful! How lucky to get a boat ride. Hope you are having a wonderful time with your family.

Mari said...

I can only imagine the fun and laughter going on!

Mary Ellen said...

So fun to reminisce our weekend. Your blog and pictures "show and tell" it so well. Thank you.