Friday, March 24, 2017

What's Happening.....

I am alive and well =)  Just busy living. Here's what's happening around here.

  • Our snow is melting. I'm ok with that!
It's melting when the days are warm enough.
Obviously there's been some of those in the past week.
But wow, we've had some really cold days and nights too!
Tomorrow it's to be near 70, yay!

  • Baby Cambrie is 2 months old!
Soooo adorable!!


  • Noah was exploring new things yesterday. He keeps me on my toes!


  • I can now watch The Voice when it's airing =)
My favorite show!

Back story, 
We had Dish for our TV and Dish and Hearst Corp. (owner of our local NBC station) are in a dispute over money. It's been off the air for 3 weeks now. Last Saturday we switched to Comcast.....the equipment came on Tuesday. Corey hooked it up; I was one happy Mama! I've been missing the local news (tried watching other networks but just didn't like how they do things, haha!) Also been missing the Today show. I was able to watch the Voice and This is Us on Hulu (next day) which I purchased for that very purpose. 

We don't have as many channels with Comcast (smaller package) so we will see if we really need more. HGTV is not included.....it's one I like a lot. 


  • On Tuesday Gina, Ellen and I spent some time together. We had lunch at a new Panera near where Gina lives. It was really nice. I tried a new roasted beet salad that was amazing!! We also stopped in at Greta's house and Marcy's house. It was a really good day.

  • Spring on our front door!

Had this wreath for so long.
It brings me SO much joy to hang it!
(even though it's old)

Time to get on to something else.....duty calls. 
God Bless your day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cambrie and Noah are so precious. I love your wreath too. Sounds like you girls had a nice outing. John would love the beet salad. Glad the snow is melting. Won't be long until you can enjoy your porch again. Happy you can watch The Voice again! Happy Weekend.

Mari said...

Hooray for Spring and melting snow!
Cambrie is growing fast. She and Noah are so cute!
I love The Voice too, and I also love HGTV.

Jean said...

I love that cheery wreath no matter how old it is. And that baby girl!!!! What a little dolly! The twinkle in Noah's eyes is too cute!

So thankful for this warm day while Spring tries to make up its mind.

Theresa said...

I have been busy living too:) Sweet Cambrie is adorable and of course Noah too! Gotta get some SPRINGY decorations out and maybe a few Easter things:) Enjoy your day dear Doris, HUGS!

Lady Jane said...

Beautiful wreath. Kids are adorable. I bet they keep you on your toes, lol... Hugs, LJ