Thursday, February 9, 2017

Snow

It did snow overnight but not as much as was forecasted. It's beautiful!




Our screened porch is covered with snow on two sides. 

The wind is quickly blowing the snow off the trees. 

School is canceled today. So I'll have three kids to care for since both parents are going to work. My hubby is staying home so Ellen will have a ride to work that doesn't involve me. I'm just fine with that! 

I slept in longer than I usually do, had my coffee and read the local daily newspaper. Time to get moving! 

Have a great day! Stay warm (it's very cold and windy here in PA) and safe! 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The snow is very pretty. I'm thankful you do not have to get out and drive today. Glad you enjoyed your coffee. Wishing you guys a good day.

Jean said...

Snow days are so much better when we don't need to drive, right?

Kathy said...

We didn't get as much as expected either and I'm just fine with that. Glad you didn't have to drive in the snow. I really dislike doing that.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Some of your pictures look like post cards...beautiful. Stay in, stay warm and enjoy those kiddos.

Theresa said...

Oh my goodness, that is beautiful! I saw on GMA this morning that it was snowing in NY! Made me wanna go there:) Enjoy your evening dear Doris, BIG HUGS!

Mari said...

It's beautiful! Glad you had a snow day to enjoy too!