Monday, January 23, 2017

Birthday Fun, Shopping, Wind, and Waiting

Birthday and Shopping
Saturday was a day Ellen was looking forward to.....breakfast and shopping to celebrate her friend Brihana's birthday. Everyone was there except Emily and her mom because Emily was sick. They were missed!

Ellen and Sarenah enjoying their breakfast....interrupted by picture taking =)

Sarenah, Marissa, Bri, Elizabeth, Nicole

The very happy birthday girl! 
After we finished eating several servers brought her a piece of cake to-go and sang too. She loved it! 

Next it was to TJMax. So much fun cruising the store with friends. 

Take a look at some of our fun....
I really liked this rug so these ladies presented me a showing, 'Vanna White' style. It kept getting funnier....and at least one kid thought these moms were slipping off their rockers, hahaha! 


I have yet to decide to purchase it but it is very pretty, for sure. 
I tend to take forever to decide and there's a good chance it won't be there when or if I do decide I want it. Oh well. 

Wind
I'm not crazy about wind but wind and rain is what we have today. 


We have lots of trees surrounding our house.....makes me a bit nervous to see them sway. So far, so good

Small branches everywhere. 
(But it's not snow which is what we had this time a year ago.....30 inches of it!)

Waiting
We are waiting for our newest grandbaby to arrive soon!

God Bless you all!


5 comments:

Jean said...

How fun to have an outing with the girls and moms!! I'' so glad you get to do fun stuff like this together!

So excited for Marcy's baby! And so SAD you still have your cold.

Anonymous said...

Ellen and her friends look like they had a great time celebrating Bri's birthday. That is a very pretty rug. Would you use it in your bedroom?

God bless Marcy and baby. Keep us posted.

I pray your wind won't be too severe. I just came back from walking Theo and it has gotten so much colder and very windy here, also.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

What a fun day out to celebrate the birthday girl. Thankful the wind didnt do any damage at your house....it has been a rough 24+ hours for sure. Have a relaxing evening.

Mari said...

Looks like a fun day for all! I love that rug. The colors and texture are so pretty and I think you need to get it! :)

Theresa said...

Ellen always makes me smile, precious girl:) I pray that you stay safe up there and that your trees stay upright! Waiting on a grandbaby, perfect way to spend the day! Sending HUGS and PRAYERS across the miles to you, my friend!