Friday, April 8, 2016

It's one of Those days....

This certainly is one of those days. One that doesn't seem to belong in this month. 

I took Gina to work this morning and as soon as we left it started to snow. It was snowing like crazy and the temperature was dropping like crazy! 

A little white where it should be all green!!


Yes, dear tulips, I long to see you! Let's order some sun and warmth...starting today, ok??

I just invited my FB friends to join me on my deck :)

No one wants to come...

......Even though the skies became blue right after the white stuff stopped falling. 

Could this be the problem?? Seems to be =}

Yes, it's one of those days. The sky gets dark, then blue with white fluffy clouds, then gray and angry looking. It's a doozy! 

Bless you this Friday!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Thanks for sending your weather over here to Philadelphia. First blue skies, then dark clouds, rain, snow, now sunny again. It sure is crazy. My tulips are wondering what is happening too. Let's hope this is the last of it. I want spring!

Theresa said...

Bless you too dear friend! I will come and sit on your porch:) when it warms up a bit! Sending you HUGS today and prayers for warmer weather!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Hoping it warms up soon. We had lots of clouds and wind today.